AAT Qualified Bookkeeper Assessment of Competence!
ABKN105 – Assessment of Competence
This Assessment of Competence is required for anyone wanting to upgrade from Certified to Qualified Bookkeeper status!
AAT is the world’s leading professional body for bookkeepers accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members worldwide. Gaining the professional AAT Bookkeeper status (AATQB) with The Career Academy gives you the opportunity to provide qualified bookkeeping services to support businesses of all sizes! Your membership of AAT gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
Talk to an advisor to learn more about this course
As a Qualified Bookkeeper, you will have access to the following benefits*:
- Use of the Qualified Bookkeeper NZQBA member logo – gold status
- Unlimited access to a consolidated library of online training resources, eBooks, webinars and podcasts via the Bookkeepers Hub.
- Fortnightly newsletters, including technical updates and Bookkeeping tips and tricks
- Professional status and recognition – demonstrate your expertise and commitment to professional development as an AAT Bookkeeper with the designatory letters AATQB
- Option to become a self-employed bookkeeper and start your own Bookkeeping Business
- Connect with accountants and business and join a bookkeeping community – become part of a networking community, joining other Qualified Bookkeepers at events, both face-to-face and online, to share experiences and support your professional development
- Get support resources to help you start your own Bookkeeping Business
- Save money with AAT Rewards: your exclusive reward site can help you save money on the things you buy every day. Find great offers on everything from cinema tickets to holidays and insurance.
*The above benefits are sourced from AAT
Prerequisites – Must have either:
Must have successfully completed and passed The Career Academy’s Certificate in Bookkeeping to complete the Qualified Bookkeeper Assessment of Competence.
Investment: $295 + GST or from only $25 per week with The Career Academy’s interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 50 question quiz, drawing on all aspects of bookkeeping.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 1 month until you complete.
Delivery: this course is delivered online only.
Course level: 4