We are looking for a Sales Superstar – Mebership Advisor to join our team!
Be part of our dyanamic and innovative team! Our vision is to be New Zealand’s largest and most successful Bookkeeping Association by providing our members with an outstanding membership experience to help them develop their Bookkeeping Career or Business.
Sales Superstar! – Membership Advisor
The purpose of this role is to focus on driving new members, renew memberships, sell the bookkeepers conference and support the members. Your key task is to drive the number of membership and delegates in our events.
- Selling and promoting membership, renewals and bookkeepers conference tickets to clients
- Handling all membership inquiries, information requests regarding membership and conference, and renewals
- Processing membership applications, renewals, conference attendance and cancellations
- Develop an understanding of the memberships and event content to sell the services effectively
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing report
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members
- Maintaining the database accurately by updating information of members and attendees
- Regular follow-up with memberships and attendees to collect feedback, improve experience and maintain relationships with the clients
To be successful, you must be:
- Confident, optimistic and eager to learn
- Competent verbal and written communication skills
- Great sales and customer service
- Reliable, organized and focused with goals to achieve
- Competent with Microsoft Office and willingness to learn and use Salesforce
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborates with a team
- On target earnings of $55,000++
- No cold calling – leads and tools will be provided
- Ability to work from home 2x a week
- Attend webinars and conference for your professional development
- Opportunity to grow into your role and make it your own