Up skill and Learn Xero, Fast!
Gain an industry accredited Bookkeeping qualification from only $25 a week
Certificate in Xero Accounting
Learn how to use Xero, and FAST!
Gain an intermediate level of knowledge and learn how to use Xero to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts. This online training course will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career. You will gain a Certificate in Xero, another frequent request of employers.
Talk to an advisor to learn more about this course
- Become confident and savvy with Xero, learning essential skills to perform introductory accounting functions
- Learn to do accounting yourself and save money on accounting fees!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
- Developed and delivered by a Xero Education Partner – The Career Academy
- This course is accredited by ICOES, the International Association of Accounting Processionals and the International Association of Bookkeepers
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 15 CPD hours on completion!
This Course is Designed for
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and GST returns
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Delivery: This course is delivered online via The Career Academy who is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn. Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Qualification information: Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification from The Career Academy.
Assessment: Quizzes and exercises throughout modules 1-8, with a practical assessment after module 8.
Duration: Fit study around your schedule, in your own time and expect to take around 15 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Software access: Get up to six months access to Xero included with your course with The Career Academy.
- Introduction to Xero Online
- Xero Chart of Accounts
- Managing Contacts with Xero
- Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes & Inventory
- Xero Purchases and Bills
- Xero Bank Reconciliation & Managing Accounts
- Xero Reporting Overview
- Xero & Payroll Add-ons