Our team is constantly expanding. If you are passionate about developing the Bookkeeping profession in New Zealand and are interested in one of the roles below, send your CV to email@example.com
The purpose of this role is to help on-board new members, co-ordinate current members and provide general support to members and NZQBA management.
Membership Coordinator Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership.
- Processing membership applications, renewals, and resignations.
- Maintaining and updating membership records.
- Assisting with member communication activities.
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports.
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to track membership revenue.
- Preparing membership marketing materials.
- Organizing events and activities for existing and prospective members.
Membership Coordinator Requirements:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Business
- Previous experience in member management, sales, or recruitment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Marketing and event management skills.
- Highly organized.
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
Learn more and download a NZQBA Member Info Pack