Become a Student Bookkeeper Member
Student Bookkeeper Membership Overview
Designed for those who want to begin a career in bookkeeping or improve on their current bookkeeping skills.
Must be enrolled in either:
- Certificate in Bookkeeping™; or
- An AAT bookkeeping qualification; or
- An equivalent qualification.
As a Student Bookkeeper, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Receive a fortnightly newsletter, including technical updates and Bookkeeping tips and tricks;
- Access to a range of textbooks from the CCH New Zealand extensive online eLibrary
- Use of the Student Bookkeeper NZQBA member logo – bronze status
“I love being a bookkeeper as I enjoy working with financial information. I also like being part of your profession as I can keep up to date with all the changes and bookkeeping information.” Lisa Palmer, NZQBA Member
The best thing about being a member of New Zealand’s fastest growing Bookkeeping Association is being able to “keep up to date with latest information in Bookkeeping” Tania Paul, Certified Bookkeeper
Ready to become a NZQBA Student Bookkeeper Member? Fill out the form below to apply now.