Adelaccts provides ARD (ACCURATE, RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE) bookkeeping and payroll services.
As a business owner for over 20 years, I know that there are more pressing matters on your mind than keeping your books straight.
• Are invoices piled on your desk (or in a shoebox) waiting for attention?
• Is there a panic in your office at GST filing time?
• Do you despair at the thought of gathering the end-of-year information for your accountant?
• Do you know on a day-to-day basis how your business is doing and where your attention should be focused to make improvements?
• If you needed to ask the bank for a loan tomorrow, have you got the relevant information for them to properly consider your application?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the above, Cheque It Out can help.
We have Xero adviser certification and also have qualifications in MYOB and office administration.
We can offer a range of bookkeeping services to remove the pressures of all the above questions and more, and allow you to concentrate your efforts where they should be: on moving your business forward.
Regular efficient bookkeeping can provide you with up-to-date information about your business to help you target areas of concern, respond to new opportunities and feel confident in knowing your real financial position.
It will also provide your accountant with accurate and relevant information from which to produce your end of year accounts and tax returns and help to minimise your end of year accountancy expenses.
We can convert your current bookkeeping system (or lack of) to Xero and provide you with appropriate training to use Xero yourself, or take over the day to day maintenance of your accounts.
You started your business for a reason
Get back to focusing on that reason and leave the record-keeping to us.
Cheque It Out’s principal is Carmel Murdoch, BCom/LLB.
Xero Adviser Certification (Accounting and Payroll)
Diploma in MYOB (AccountRight, Essentials and Payroll)
Diploma in Accounts Administration and Payroll
I recently have become a Certified Bookkeeper through NZQBA and I am looking for sub-contracting work, I have 6 month’s experience through studies at Career Academy and 3 month’s experience through volunteering for a charity.
I have just completed a Bookkeeping Certificate through Career Academy and I also had my own business which I did my own books for. I am happy to work full time or casually as required, either as an employee or contractor, and am happy to help with anything you may require help with. Please feel free to contact me anytime. I would love the opportunity to work with you.
Whether you’re just starting up and need a little help setting up your accounting software or have an existing company, we are here to help. We would like to take the daily stress out of your everyday bookkeeping woes which allows you to focus on your core business.
Our services include:
-Xero custom reports and setup
-Processes and Procedures
We offer a free 30 minute consultation to assess your requirements. We can offer very competitive fixed weekly package, or per hour rate, whichever suits the needs of your business and pocket.
Outsourcing to us is a cost-effective and flexible alternative to hiring a full time employee or additional staff.
S&P Tax and Accounting
At S&P Tax & Accounting we pride ourselves on being friendly and accessible.
We offer the following services:
Annual Financial Statements
We aim to help your business be successful. If you are successful we succeed too!
Pat Faring, Certified Bookkeeper
I completed a bachelor degree in Acountancy with 15-years in experience. I handle documentary financial transactions according to policies and preferred procedures. I am knowledgeable in general accounting principles, processing accounts payable and receivable and managing invoices.
I am proud of my achievement as a Certified Bookkeeper. A goal that I accomplished because of my strong determination, concentration and self-discipline. I am a goal-oriented person who can work independently and a good team player. I am friendly, optimistic and honest. My ambition is to be a productive and effective bookkeeper who bring prosperity to the organisation I belong.
Now I am looking for a new challenge with your organisation where I am confident to make use of my existing skills and experience to progress and further my career development.
Get in touch with me today:
Mobile: 021 156 3748
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had my own Bookkeeping/ Accounting business in South Africa for many years and is a Qualified Accountant. I moved to the Northshore of Auckland last year. I worked for Chartered Accountants in Albany and is busy with my studies at Massey University, which I’ll complete in November 2020, to become a full member of Chartered Accountants in NZ. I offer many years experience to you, I can do your whole bookkeeping/accounting leg of your business: Xero Accounting, Xero Payroll, Smart Payroll, Bank reconciliations, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, GST, Provisional tax, Tax returns, Annual Reports and Monthly reports for management. I’m passionate about Bookkeeping and Accounting and can add value to any business. I work on excel a lot too and can run spreadsheets and graphs for your business as well.
Regards, Madi La Grange
• Familiar in MYOB and Xero business, accounting, payroll with well knowledge apply in IR3 (Individual Income Tax return), IR 4 (Company Income Tax), GST 101A, IR345 (Employer deductions), IR348 (Employer monthly schedule) etc
• Experienced in one stop solutions in accounting, audit, taxation, business advisory and corporate secretarial services in Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu organisation.
• Experienced in set-up accounting function like set up accounting system, chart of accounts, full set accounting, ageing reports, cash flow statement, projected budget income statement and balance sheet.
• Strong in communication difference level of people, and good manage in credit control management.
• Good analysis and reported in bank reconciliation, creditor and debtor aging reports.
• Fluent speak and write in various language such as English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay and also can communicate difference level of people, and good positive attitude where can solve problems immediately.
Hello there, My name is Grace Lealofi and I’m currently studying the certificate of bookkeeping. I studied at one of the university back for few years but left due to family issues. I describe myself as someone with good attitude, hard worker and someone that never give up easily. I am also good at accounting for I studied it for 4 years in college and university but i’m looking for an opportunity to use my skills and to improve it for the better.
I am a certified bookkeeper, with 25 years of work experience. Xero Advisior and Xero Payroll Advisor. My mission is it to help trade professionals and small business owners focus 100% whilst I take the stress and burden away from financial tasks.
Areas of Expertise:
Profit & Loss
Tax Returns – PAYE, GST, FBT, Income Tax (Sole Trader)